Letters – Thanks to Community for Supporting TEDxTarrytown
To the Editor,
I want to thank our wonderful rivertowns community for supporting the TEDxTarrytown event held on October 22, 2017 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater.
We had 8 wonderful speakers:
Ethan Schutz, Irvington, Jennifer Walford, Yonkers, Hugh Locke, Ossining, Jamey Barbas PE, Tarrytown/NYC, Pablo Mayor, Sleepy Hollow, Amy Whitaker, NYC, Michael Alcee Phd, Tarrytown, and Jaron Benjamin, Sleepy Hollow.
Our sponsors were all local as well:
- From Tarrytown: Regeneron, lda’s Spa and Salon, Bark and Meow, Juliana Pilates, Coffee Labs, Bagel Emporium, Baked by Susan, Bella’s Boutique, and Posh Pretzels,
- From Mt. Kisco: Cafe Realty
- From Sleepy Hollow: David Glickhouse
- From Elmsford: Play Nice Together
- From Irvington: DoctorMac and Red Barn Bakery
We could not have held this event without the support from this incredible community. Team TEDxTarrytown is truly grateful. I would especially like to thank my husband, Jonathan Gleit, who supported me in every way and went above and beyond to help make TEDxTarrytown happen. I couldn’t have done this without him.